The Marketing Technology Specialist is an experienced, highly motivated, and energetic team player with a love for the technical side of marketing. Is marketing art or science? This individual would answer “science” emphatically.
The Marketing Technology Specialist is the go-to internal resource for all things CRM, marketing automation, marketing stack, and analytics. The successful candidate must demonstrate the ability to analyze marketing needs and partner with internal channel experts to recommend, implement and optimize marketing technology and tools that support clients.
This role is a good fit for you if you…
- Enjoy finding innovative solutions to technical problems
- Like learning about new technologies
- Get satisfaction out of seeing client successes
- Have a knack for data and extrapolating insights
- Are looking for a team-oriented atmosphere of craftsmen and craftswomen looking to hone their skills
– – DAY TO DAY – –
- Using Google Analytics, HubSpot, and other marketing platforms to analyze performance and recommend strategies for improvement.
- Set up and configure various analytics platforms (Google Analytics, HotJar, etc.)
- Creating reports based on various data sources to objectively measure results of marketing efforts
Technology Integration (33%)
- Setting up and modifying various CRMs to fit customer needs.
- Identifying, testing, and becoming the internal expert for new marketing technologies to use for clients as the industry evolves
- Setting up ABM (account-based marketing) technologies for campaigns
- Creating email automation campaigns & drips
- Integrating systems through IPaaS tools like Zapier & PieSync
- Strategy, implementation, and optimization of workflows
– – QUALIFICATIONS – –
- Experience marketing analysis tools like Google Analytics to measure campaign efficacy
- In-depth skill in migrating, integrating, and configuring CRMs (specifically, HubSpot)
- Background of creating marketing automation (email drips, workflows, etc.)
- Familiarity with data visualization tools (e.g. DataBox, Google Data Studio, etc.)
- Capability to connect systems with iPaaS systems like Zapier & PieSync
- 1-3 years of related marketing experience
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- (optional) Familiarity with development languages (HTML, CSS, PHP, etc) and/or WordPress CMS
- (optional) Experience with ancillary marketing channels like email & paid media
– – BENEFITS – –
- Health, Dental, and Vision. (after the first month of employment)
- Flexible schedule, some remote. (ability to be remote when needed, but preference is in person)
- Family-owned and friendly business.
- Annual Profit-Sharing Plan. (25% of net profit is divided amongst team)
- Start-up energy with a big focus on work-life balance.
- Super cool office space, with a great team.