In this week’s episode, Jake and Jon discuss email’s viability as a marketing platform, and debate another tough topic: has spam killed email? Jake argues that it may be – Jon gives counterpoints.
Then, Jake and Jon take a look at a few of the subject lines in their inboxes and guess whether or not the other would have opened each one.
This Week’s Topic:
Is Email Dead?
- Will something replace email in five years?
- Is email dead?
- Is email destined to be lost in spam?
- Is sending email “spammy”?
- Are email metrics too low?
- Can email actually lead to sales?
In our opening, we mention this article from Inc.:
Why Email Will Be Obsolete by 2020
Join our LinkedIn group, or send us questions at [email protected]!
Podcast: Play in new window | Download