In this week’s episode, we discuss how to define your marketing budget to make sure that you cover all of your bases and maximize your opportunities – and then how to present that budget to the powers that be.
This Week’s Mailbag Question:
What should we be spending on digital marketing?
- How much should you spend on your website?
- How much should you spend on SEO?
- How much should you budget for content marketing?
- How much for email marketing?
- Social media?
- Is it time to start doing video?
- Could a podcast be right for you (do you have a golden voice and a face for radio)?
This Week’s Food For Thought
How to Present
Tobin talks about his three tips for giving a great presentation. These are important for getting your company to trust in your budget, but they’re also helpful for presentations in general.
Join our Linked In group, or send us questions at [email protected]!
Podcast: Play in new window | Download